Dogcom 150C 4S 850mAh 14.8V LiPo Battery XT30
Experience ultimate battery performance and power with the DOGCOM 850mAh 4S 14.8V 150C LiPo Battery. This powerful battery offers an high continuous discharge rate of 150C and an ultra-fast 300C burst rate to satisfy even the most demanding racing needs. With a lightweight design and sizing that meets your space requirements, this LiPo battery is the perfect combination of form and function.
- High & stable quality
- Higher energy density
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer life cycle
- Capacity: 850mAh
- Configuration: 14.8V / 4S1P / 4 Cells
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 150C
- Burst Discharge Rate: 300C
- Dimensions: 58mm length x 30mm Width x 34mm Height
- Length: 58mm
- Width: 30mm
- Height: 34mm
- Weight: About 95g
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT30
- 1x Dogcom 150C 4S 850mAh 14.8V LiPo Battery XT30
- Dogcom LiPo battery passed ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification, CE certification, UL certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification, all products stand for testing from customers.
- Dogcom uses world-class testing equipment and has a laboratory to carry out various tests for battery performance and material testing.
- Dogcom has the most advanced manufacturing process of a high-rate LiPo battery, which can get an internal stability quality of a high-rate LiPo battery.
- Dogcom has strict on-site management and improves the system to ensure the battery’s quality, providing customers with safe and reliable products.
- Dogcom brand always insists on technique first and adapting to the market changes. Putting effort into providing users with international top products and services.
- Dogcom has a LOCAL Australian distributor for service and warranty support.
This item is deemed to be a dangerous good (DG). It cannot be sent overseas.
- NEVER leave batteries charging while unattended.
- Make certain that the voltage and current settings on the lithium polymer charger are appropriate for the battery pack being charged.
- Lithium polymer needs to be CHARGED and STORED in a Lipo Sack or other fire-safe container.
- Avoid charging batteries close to combustible materials or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher handy, or use a big bucket of dry sand, which is both affordable and efficient.
- Keep away from children and pets at all times. Never discharge a cell below 3.5V because doing so could void the warranty and result in permanent damage.
- If a battery is damaged or burnt, it could explode. Discard the battery responsibly immediately.
- Never keep batteries plugged into a device.
- Never leave batteries in the car.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 14 November, 2023.