Hello all FPV enthusiasts, in order to upgrade the user experience, the GEPRC team has developed a new integrated multi-functional GPS positioning module: GEP-M8Q, which is based on the GEP-M8U.
GEP-M8Q has the features of small size, fast positioning, stable connection and easy to use. The right circularly polarized patch antenna provides excellent reception capability. Built-in QMC5883L high-precision magnetometer provides accurate azimuth pointing. Integrated MS5611 high precision barometer, subtle altitude changes are not to be missed, more stable flight. Ideal for use on FPV drones, multi-rotor, fixed-wing and other model products.
- Model: GEP-M8Q GPS module
- Input Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Receiving Format: GPS?GLONASS?BDS (Choose GLONASS or BDS)
- Channel: 72ch
- Compass: QMC5883L
- Baud Rate: 115200bps
- Output Connector: SH1.0-6P
- Communication Protocol: UBLOX(GPS)?I2C(Mag&Baro)
- Output Frequency: 10Hz
- MAG Alignment?CW 180° flip
- Speed Accuracy: 0.05 m / s
- Horizontal positioning accuracy: horizontal <2.5M, SBAS < 2.0M
- Timing Accuracy: 30 ns
- Receiving Sensitivity: Trace -162dBm, Capture-160dBm
- Dynamic Characteristics : Max Height: 50000m, Max Speed: 500m/s
- Max Acceleration: 4G
- Size: 22mm x 22mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 8g
1. Fast positioning speed
2. Stable connection
3. Unique appearance design
4. Small size and light weight
5. SH1.0-6Pin terminal design, no soldering required.
6. On-board PPS positioning and power indicator, easy to use.
7. QMC5883L Magnetometer chip?Precise pointing
8. Integration MS5611 High precision barometer
1 x GEP-M8Q GPS module
1 x SH1.0-6Pin terminal cable
1 x GEP-M8Q GPS user manual
1 x GEPRC Sticker
2 x Heat shrink tube
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 24 February, 2023.